The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. Therefore, Mini Price Storage is closely monitoring updates from state officials, the Centers for Disease Control, and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 for additional preventative practices to implement.
To help keep everyone safe:
– We’ve always taken the cleanliness of our facilities seriously. Knowing this is more important than ever, we are implementing additional measures to clean and sanitize our offices. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting schedules at all of our locations.
– Staff members are following recommended hygiene procedures, including washing hands regularly, disinfecting all common surface areas, and exercising social distance practices.
– If you are trying to reduce in-person interactions, your payment can be easily and conveniently made remotely by accessing this LINK. For your convenience, there is NO FEE for online payments.
– Your payment can also be made by check and can be dropped in a payment slot at any of our locations’ front offices.
– We are following all CDC guidelines with respect to our employees, including staying home when sick. We will continue to modify these precautions and policies as needed.
Mini Price Storage appreciates your business and looks forward to exceeding your expectations during these trying times. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1.866.531.2675.