Attention all Richmond Mini Price customers! We are holding a food drive and all proceeds will be donated to the Feed More organization.
This is an outstanding organization that provides 52,000 meals each day to those in need of Central Virginia. This means 19.2 million meals year-round! We are so excited to get the chance to contribute to such an impactful organization but we need your help!
From November 1 to November 19 all of our Richmond locations will be holding a food drive. This includes our facilities in Chesterfield County, Henrico County, Midlothian, and Richmond. These locations will have food collection boxes and we are asking our customers to try to bring any non-perishable items for our efforts.
These items are among the most wanted:
• Peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
• Lean canned protein (tuna, salmon, or chicken in water)
• Canned vegetables (low sodium or no salt added)
• Canned fruits (in its own juice or water)
• Tomato products (spaghetti sauce and dried tomatoes)
• Beans (canned or dry)
• Whole grain cereal (hot or cold)
• Whole grains (pasta, brown rice, quinoa)
• Healthy snacks (fruit cups, raisins, granola bars).
Anything that is high in fiber, low in sugar, and low in sodium are much appreciated. We ask for no glass containers of any kind as this will not be able to be donated.
For more information and other ways to get involved, please visit https://feedmore.org/
Thank you, anything helps!