#OutweighHunger With Feed More! (RVA)
Let’s get the season of giving kicked off right with our #OutweightHunger campaign! Until December 16, our locations in Richmond, Midlothian, Glen Allen, and Henrico will be collecting for the food bank Feed More. Feed More has provided more than 24 million meals to those who struggle with hunger in 34 cities and counties across Central Virginia. With your help, we can outweigh hunger!
Below is a list of their most needed items:
• Peanut Butter (Creamy or Crunchy)
• Leaned Canned Protein (Tuna, Salmon, or Chicken in Water)
• Canned Vegetables (Low Sodium or No Added Salt)
• Canned Fruits (In Juice or Water)
• Tomato Products (Spaghetti Sauce or Diced Tomatoes)
• Beans (Canned or Dry)
• Whole Grain Cereal (Hot or Cold)
• Whole Grains (Pasta, Brown Rice, Quinoa)
• Healthy Snacks (Fruit Cups, Raisins, Granola Bars)
All content provided on this website and blog is for general informational purposes only. Mini Price Storage makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and blog or information gathered by following any third-party links on this website. Such information should not be relied upon for your individual circumstances. As it applies to methods for storage, you should check with the manufacturer or other experts for details.
Users of this website and blog agree that Mini Price Storage will not be liable for any errors or omissions in information provided or for the availability of this information and agrees to release and hold Mini Price Storage harmless for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.